The Nolan N103 Platinum NCOM 2XL Motorcycle Full face Helmet is a revolutionary helmet that is a product of the Nolan Group, which has been manufacturing helmets since 1972, and more recently designed a dedicated communication system for its helmets, the N-Com. The helmet is designed to be ready for the N-Com system of communication. The helmet also comes with a VPS System, which is a small dark shield, mounted on the interior of the cover, and moving separately from the shield.
List Price: $399.95
Sale Price: $325.68
You save: $74.27 (19%)
Availability: In Stock
Eligible for free shipping!
Price and Main Features List
You can purchase this product at amazon.com for only $399.95, where you will find many in stock. Some of the features include:
- It comes Ready for the N-COM system of communication
- The stainless steel Pivoting chin bar with a latching mechanism and original articulated hinges, also comes with a system that consist of intertwining latches on both sides of the chain bar is available
- Pulling the tab at the lower part of the chain bar, and then squeezing it, is an added safety measure
- It comes with a washable Clima-Comfort interior on snaps, together with advanced wind-noise lessening qualities
- Removable cheek pads that come in 5 different sizes for them to fit, and has a noise lessening foam filler
- Very effective JSW top VNET that has an exhaust grid and chain bar vents all maneuvered by the glove responsive rubber slides
- An optically protective, push-button and quick-change in the shield that offers Ultra Violet 400 protection
- Multi-position and a shield that does not cause scratching and accepts NFR anti fog
- Micro lock preservation system
Who is it for?
It is best suited for competitive riders who are professionals. The features incorporated in the helmet may help the riders in communicating with his/her teammates in high-speed situations.
Pros and Cons
The helmet is very thick and it provides proper eye protection during use. It embraces the technology of aerodynamics by constructing the helmet with an aerodynamic polycarbonate casing that has an in built spoiler for better stability. It also has communicative pivoting chin bar with a stainless steel, a safety double action Centromatic release system, fully removable and washable liner on the straps with a bigger neck roll to reduce the wind noise. For a close fit, the helmet has removable cheek pads available in different sizes for a custom fit.
The helmet incorporates high technology to safeguard the safety of the rider. The UV 400 protection, the NFR anti fog inserts, the release system has dual-action and is centromatic to make it a safe and efficient. The fact that most of these features will go unused if used by a regular rider goes to say that it is not meant for the masses.
Why you should buy it
The safety of your life is much better in the hands of such a helmet that any other, not to mention the hygienic concerns they have addressed.
This great helmet is a product worth trying since the price is reasonable for a whole lot of technology in exchange for technology, and useful technology to be precise.