The new HJC THUNDER CSR2 HELMET has a crafted, state-of-the-art polycarbonate composite outer shell. It’s lightweight, easy fit, gives superior comfort using radical CAD technology.
It is DOT compliant, with an optically superior view-shieldoffering 95% Ultra-Violet protection. A ‘RapidFire’ face-shield replacement method means super-quick, safe and secure, tool-less installation and removal. Featuring advanced ventilation, it has adjustable chin and forehead vents, with two rear vents for exhausting. The ‘Nylex’ interior is fully detachable and washable. A full range of replacement shields are available.
HJC THUNDER CSR2 HELMET
List Price: $114.99
Sale Price: $103.49
You save: $11.50 (10%)
Availability: In Stock
Eligible for free shipping!
Price and Main Feature list
It is put up for sale in amazon.com for just $103.49, and you get a lot of features:
- Outer shell constructed of polycarbonate composite
- Ultra-lightweight, superior fitting and plush comfort with advanced CAD expertise
- Aerodynamic lines with a large-view opening for all-round visibility
- Advanced flow ventilation system
- Fully adjustable chin and forehead vents
- A double rear outlet vent
- A vent at the chin bar diminishes fogging of the view screen
- Comfortable interior with a lush, brushed, removable, washable Nylex® lining
- Rapid Fire™ super-quick shield swap system, for fast, safe and secure, tool-less shield installation and removal
- Aerodynamic, level-mounted face-shield fitting for limiting turbulence
- Anti-fog view shield and scratch-resistant hard coating, with an optically correct three-dimensional design
- UV radiation shield to filter 95% of detrimental UV radiation
- Great six color range of graphics
- A full range of sizes, from a tiny SM right up to a XXX
- A full twelve month HJC warranty. Of course, as usual, this warranty doesn’t apply to any problems due to the misuse or negligence of the wearer, any modifications or accident damage and so on.
Who is it for?
This helmet would be excellent wearing for any street bike rider, especially so if you’ve just got a nice, new, big bike and want a streamlined lid to look after your noggin. Even better, it feels snug, fits comfortably and is light enough not to strain your neck and shoulder muscles, even after a long sojourn at high speed.
I would recommend this helmet to new riders.
Pros and Cons
Believe it or not, lots of positives for the new HJC THUNDER CSR2 HELMET. It comes in a great range of colors, including grey, yellow, pink, red, green and blue. Sizes range from a child’s SM right up to a XXX, for all you big headed individuals.
All in all the new helmet is a good product, with a snug, easy fit, a light and comfortable feel and a cool design and decal layout. The price is low and the easy swapping, additional visors, such as a spare, dark one for bright days are invaluable too.
The removable and washable lining is comfortable, with plush padding and ventilations which work well.
I’ve listed the fact that it’s a little noisy as a con, even though it doesn’t always hurt to hear a bit of what’s going on around you.
Why you should buy it
A good reliable lid for a great price, nearly all positives for this helmet.The picture of the this helmet look great online and even better face to full face. It is a well suited to all street machines and riders, with its snug fit and great ventilation system.
A solidly constructed, yet light and affordable, full face helmet, which comes in a kaleidoscope of colours, and a full range of sizes. Hard to fault this one- HJC THUNDER CSR2 HELMET.